What company pays CDL drivers the most?
10 Best Paying Trucking Companies
- Sysco. $87,204. $41.92.
- Walmart. $86,000. $41.35.
- Epes Transport. $83,921. $40.35.
- Acme Truck Line. $82,892. $39.85.
- Brady Trucking. $79,906. $38.42.
- GP Transco. $78,400. $37.69.
- Trimac Transportation. $76,796. $36.92.
- Estes Trucking. $75,000. $36.06.
What is the best job to get with a CDL?
Here are nine of the highest-paying jobs in trucking you may consider.
- Ice road trucking. …
- Hazmat hauling. …
- Tanker hauling. …
- Oversized load hauling. …
- Luxury car hauling. …
- Team driving. …
- Owner-operator jobs. …
- Private fleets.
What CDL jobs pay the most?
9 Highest Paying Trucking Jobs
- Ice Road Drivers. …
- Oversized Load. …
- Specialty Vehicle Haulers. Salary: $67,000 to 89,000. …
- Team Drivers. Salary: $65,700-$80,300. …
- Private Fleet. Salary: $87,500. …
- Mining Industry Drivers. Salary: $55,000 to 79,000. …
- Liquids / Tanker. Salary: $75,000. …
- Hazmat Drivers. Salary: $55,000 to 73,000 or more.
How much do Texas CDL drivers make?
How much does a Commercial Truck Driver make in Texas? The average Commercial Truck Driver salary in Texas is $54,790 as of May 27, 2022, but the range typically falls between $48,390 and $62,790.
Who is the best trucking company for a new driver?
Quicklook: Best Trucking Companies Hiring Inexperienced Drivers
- Roehl – Quick apply now.
- Schneider National, Inc. – Match Now.
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. – Match Now.
- Werner Enterprises – Match Now.
- C.R. England Inc. – Match Now.
- Swift Transportation – Match Now.
Which trucking company pays the most 2021?
Website ranks the top 10 highest paying trucking companies in the…
- Sysco — $87,204 annual salary/$41.93 per hour.
- Wal-Mart — $86,000 annual salary/$41.35 per hour.
- GP Transco — $84,000 annual salary/$40.38 per hour.
- Epes Transport — $83,921 annual salary/$40.35 per hour.
What is the easiest CDL job?
Dry van trucking is the easiest type of trucking job to get. For one thing, the turnover rate is very high, leaving a revolving door of open jobs. It’s also not uncommon for mega carriers to have thousands of these in their fleets.
What driving job pays the most?
Review these three best-paying driving jobs that pay over $80,000:
- Tanker driver.
- Tractor-trailer truck driver.
- Owner-operator driver. National average salary: $301,511 per year. …
- Automobile hauler. …
- Ice road truck driver. …
- Hazardous materials hauler. …
- Heavy equipment transporter. …
- Mining truck driver.
Can I make 100k driving a truck?
Yes. You can earn $100,000 or more a year as a truck driver. It generally takes a few years, and usually means that you have become a trainer or work as a team driver. Drivers who transition from company drivers to owner-operators often earn more than six figures annually.
What state do truck drivers make the most money?
Where can I find truck loads?
7 Ways to Get Loads for Your Trucking Business
- Owner Operators or Fleet Owners Looking for Freight Brokers. …
- Dispatch Services for Owner Operators and Fleet Owners. …
- Best Load Boards for Owner Operators. …
- Registering as a Government Contractor. …
- How to Get Freight Contracts for Owner Operators. …
- Networking. …
- Broker Your Own Loads.
What company pays 14000 a week in Texas?
That’s why Sisu Energy is offering experienced drivers $14,000 a week. That is just over $60,000 a month.
Is Texas paying 14000 a week for truck drivers?
No, a Texas company is not paying people $14,000 a week for driving a truck.
How much do CDL drivers make an hour in Texas?
What is the safest trucking company?
Division I Winners (less than 5 million miles)
- 1st Place: Carbon Express, Wharton, New Jersey.
- 2nd Place: Kool Pak, Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- 3rd Place: Valmont Industries, Valley, Nebraska.
Is Schneider a good company to start with?
For starters, Schneider National is a great company. They have excellent equipment and a ton of different opportunities for different types of freight and various home time options. And 47 cpm is very good pay, assuming you’re going to get solid miles.
Is OTR truck driving worth it?
On average drivers earn $50,909, while Over The Road (OTR) drivers who haul freight over long distances earn on average nearly $64,000 per year. Private fleets- those that deliver freight only for one company- often have much higher levels of pay.
Is it hard to get hired as a truck driver?
Although a little more challenging, it is possible to snag truck driving jobs with no experience as a new CDL driver. With the shortage of truck drivers, it’s nearly impossible NOT to be able to get a driving job, if you do the footwork needed and apply at a good number of trucking companies.
How much does a local CDL driver make?
The average Local Truck Driver salary is $56,748 per year, or $27.28 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $39,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $82,000. As most things go, location can be critical.
Is US Xpress a good company to work for?
USXpress Awesome place to Work
Love working for this company. Fair pay and the work/life balance that I have experienced has been unmatched by any other company that I have worked for. Love the people, encouraging and fun atmosphere, and overall respect for each other.
Local truck driving jobs in austin, texas, City of austin jobs, Indeed, Craigslist austin, tx, Xpo logistics.